GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- Please prepare your poster in A1 size with dimensions of width 594 mm × height 841 mm (or 23.4 x 33.1 in).
- The official language of the conference is English.
- The poster presentation code will be listed on the upper corner of a board to guide you the location of board to mount your poster.
- Make sure that the poster presentation code in the MSC’19 Programme Book matches the poster presentation code of a board before you mount your poster on the board.
- Velcros will be supplied at the Registration or Secretariat Desk.
- If you need any assistance, please contact the Secretariat Help Desk during the conference hours.
- Please be present at your poster during your presentation time to maximize your chance of networking and presenting your valuable work to international and local attendees.
- The location of poster presentation will be informed later.
THE POSTER TEMPLATE